We work closely with the producers in our lineup so that we can represent both them and their products with integrity and passion.
MidwestRoots acts as an in-house, but outsourced, sales team placing products into great stores across the country in order to grow our producers' wholesale businesses. Through years of experience, we’ve built a strong network of accounts, which includes cheese shops, specialty stores, co-ops, high-end grocery chains, restaurants, gift baskets companies, and hotels.
Our sales approach is authentic and personable, and we invest heavily in account relationships. We aim to connect producers with stores that are the right fit for their products, building sales in the interest of long-term, sustainable profitability. We do this by telling our producers' stories, supporting their products once they're on the shelf, and passing along feedback and insight to the client. We want the companies we work with to feel connected to their marketplace, to their customers, and to us so that their brands can continue to grow and evolve!
To create a tailored sales experience, MidwestRoots works with a highly curated line-up of producers. We look for companies who are doing something above-and-beyond and embody a trifecta of beautiful packaging, incredible quality, and a compelling story.
MidwestRoots does not warehouse or distribute inventory, but rather we send orders directly to our producers who then invoice and ship directly from their home bases.
- We'll introduce your product to a strong and ever-growing network of over 500 accounts
- Affordable alternative to hiring an in-house sales person or team
- Our line-up is limited and intentional as opposed to a traditional broker with a catalog of hundreds (or thousands) of overlapping products
- We're a trusted authority in the artisan food scene
- Transparency through access to our customer relationship management system and open lines of communication
- Intimately involved with our clients businesses to offer support on product development, business strategy, and more
Does MidwestRoots sound inline with your growth strategy? Please reach out to Susanna (Susanna@mwroots.com) to discuss further. We look forward to learning more about your company!